here's to celebrating another High Five for Friday with Lauren, the great!
this was a great week when i look back on it through these pictures.
1. Fall, or Autumn as i'm trying to call it, is finally here, but the weather around So Cal isn't following suit.
2. i saw this sign at my local 7/11, so i'm making a pit stop by there today before i head over to a friend's house to catch up on some girl talk + do some scrapping. i'm a few events behind (posts next week).
3. i got this fantastic pair of earrings for a serious steal last week and they came today in the mail.
4. i made a trip out to my local Flower Mart with my sister-in-law + her best friend/my wedding photographer to start picking flowers for her wedding. this is the 3rd person who attended our wedding that is getting married now. we're lucky in love for others for sure.
5. saving the best for last- this week my husband and i celebrated our first year (of many, i hope) wedding anniversary. i couldn't be more proud of this little milestone. and it shows in all the celebrating we did this month.
it's been a fun week. and this weekend is gearing up to be another packed #funtember for us again. i'm already looking/planning out things for October. we're hoping to get back on the healthy eating wagon again, taking my Godsons to a few Halloween activities, planning on starting my foundation pages for this year's December Daily album, just to name a few.
what's your week been like?